The prototype for this model was the
Pennsylvania station at Cedar Springs, Mich.
and was typical of most small-town station.
Built in the 1880’s by the old Grand Rapids
and Indiana road, it incorporated a large
double waiting room to accommodate the
numerous tourists bound for the resorts
of northern Michigan. However,about 1935,
most of the waiting room was torn down
and the remainder converted into freight
and express space. The kit models the
1935 version of the station. This kit is a
wood structure with metal parts and takes a
space 7 1/16″ wide, 5 3/16 deep, 4 1/4″ tall.